Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm Back


Shame about the irregularity of my posts, oh well.

  • One month till Christmas in Ghana.. should be good visit.
  • kanYe concert this month... guessing it's a sell-out event gunna be BIG.

and more Good music this month...

Jay-Z
If this album is a cross between "Blueprint" and "Reasonable Doubt", I am gunna wait for the release date to hear it.. [yeah people still do that]

i bought Kingdom Come and i didn't think it was that bad.. sure 3-4 tracks were bad [espicially the Chris Martin track] but overall it wasn't a bad album.

Roc Boys Live..


Lupe aka Coolest Nigga What?
judging from the leaked tracks, it's gonna be another good one..
dumb it down.
"I'm fearless
Now hear this
I'm earless
And I'm peerless
That means I'm eyeless
Which means I'm tearless"


He's a beast right??



Shame my iPod broke, freaking iPods you drop it three times and it breaks, Has Apple ever heard of Quality Assurance?



For the moment, i'm reading 1984.. nothing's wrong with a bit of old-fashion entertainment.







'til next time..
Peace

No comments: