Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Showing the love..


It's RIGHT HERE..

'cause it's the right thing to do and if I show love, its bound to come back around right?!


hopefully.


Luckily found this blog when I typed "Lyrics 2 Go" into google.. no surprise his blog is called..



FROM a glance, looks like the blog is fully dedicated to them but he offers good hip-hop, some most parally have on your hardrive already..

If you're a n00b & need some teaching every now and then *cough* me *cough*

OR

Just made it into the '80s era.. *cough* me *cough*
My '89 Borns STAND UP!

Then can't go wrong looking at this blog..

Him and this dood put together a ATCQ mixtape full of the samples from their albums..

Midnight Marauders: The Samples...
Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Samples

More over at the site, so don't delay, enjoyment is only one click away..
[maybe two.. depending on how shite your mouse is.]


Peace

No comments: